What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Lead, you will be responsible for lay out, assemble, and maintain pipe, pumps, and related equipment for agricultural or industrial work sites. Instruct and train field employees on a day-to-day basis. Successful Lead excels and places value on the following:
• Train department personnel including providing day-to-day instruction and guidance on how to perform work safely, quickly, and with quality workmanship
• Inspects finished jobs to ensure quality control standards have been met
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs
• Select pipe sizes and types and related materials according to specifications
• Load, secure, and unload materials and equipment with appropriate tools, machinery, and other equipment according to specifications
• Assemble and secure pipes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications
• Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines
• Use hand and power tools to modify, clean, and maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, pumps, and related machines and equipment following specifications
• Complete department paperwork as assigned
• Execute change orders as required in the field
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year preferred related work experience using mechanical/technical skills
• Minimum 6 months working in safely in an industrial environment
• Valid drivers license and ability to operate company vehicles
• Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent
Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
This is a cached content. Link to search result: https://www.oilandgasjobsearch.com/Oil-and-Gas-Jobs/Crew-Jobs/Lead-Person/Details/1296827